Survive if you can
In the not too distant future, crewmembers aboard space stations owned by corporations work tirelessly to keep the lights on. Just doing their job isn't enough - they must also fight to stay alive in the harsh environment of space and survive the dangers that lurk in the darkness.
Tell your own story in the worlds of Space Station 13, a multiplayer sandbox simulation bristling with features. Developed for over 18 years with over a thousand contributors, the world of SS13 is ever-changing.
Gameplay & features
- Play a variety of roles on the station, ranging from lowly staff assistants, to engineers keeping the power on, to the captain ruling all with an iron fist.
- Disrupt the station as varying antagonists: RPG-toting nuclear operatives, shape-shifting aliens, angry wizards hell-bent on revenge, and more.
- Unleash your creativity with a myriad of complex systems in the course of your work, such as detailed medical simulation and researching mysterious alien artifacts with deadly but advantageous rewards.
- Experience 100% player-driven gameplay, where no two rounds will play the same.
- Discover ancient ruins and strange creatures on nearby planets, and uncover their secrets.
- Be wary of imposters among the crew, out to kill you and others! Deduce their identities with quick wits or forensics.
- Experience random occupational hazards, such as decompression, radiation storms, rogue AI, and meteor showers.